Someday/Maybe

P

Paprika

I had many items listed in my Someday/Maybe and now they are gone. Can anyone tell me why this would happen. It is very aggravating, because now I have to try to recreate my Someday/Maybes.

J

jledesma

Please explain what you say, you have not given an accurate description

ie, which pda or desktop app are you using. what did you do, was it a hotsync error, what exactly happen?

:lol:

A

Anonymous

Probably Never

Your someday maybe items may have slipped off into your "probably never" list.

Happens to me all the time. ..

P

Paprika

Someday/Maybe

I do apologize for not being more specific. You can certainly tell I am not used to posting.

I use a Palm IIIc with the Palm OS 4. I use Outlook for all of my tasks, meetings, and notes. The Someday/Maybe category was in the Outlook Tasks with individual annotations; i.e. Vacation - Australia, Vacation - Quebec; Movies to Rent - Dear to My Heart, Movies to Rent - Enchanted April; Garden - Landscaping; etc. One day they were all there, the next day they were all gone.

I hope this is clearer than my previous message.

jkgrossi

Registered
Gone from where? Your Palm? Outlook? Both? If they still reside on one platform, it's easy to "force" them back onto the other.

J

jledesma

Did you have any problems hotsyncing before or thereafter, something similar happened to memo a while ago, I simply remove the .dat files of both the memo and todo and all was back to normal but that's why I ask if you had problems hotsyning, cuz that's how it started on my clie.