Support for mobile devices through Tapatalk

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
These forums now have enhanced support for mobile devices through the Tapatalk app. Tapatalk is avaliable for free for the Android, Android HD, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Phone.

You can get links to download for your device here:
http://tapatalk.com/m

After you install, search for GTD or Getting Things Done and you'll see this forum.

Falkenberg

Registered
Hi there,

For some reason I can't find this forum on Tapatalk - am I doing something wrong or is it maybe no longer supported? (admittedly, I am new to both GTDconnect and Tapatalk...)

Thanks!

bcmyers2112

Registered
Same thing -- to this day I still can't find the GTD forum in Tapatalk. I've tried searching for "GTD," "GTD Forum," "Getting Things Done," etc. Can @John Forrister or someone else shed any light on this?

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
We had Tapatalk installed with our previous forum software, mostly because the forum software was pretty bad on mobile. At the end of last year we switched to a much better forum platform - Xenforo -- and have found that it works well on mobile, so we have not reinstalled Tapatalk.

Have you tried the forum on mobile? Any feedback about the user experience?

AnneMKE

Registered
Have you tried the forum on mobile? Any feedback about the user experience?

I'm using it on mobile now. It's fine -- small type makes the quote function a little awkward but it's fully usable, and it's very useful to be able to get to the forums this way.

bcmyers2112

Registered
I just realized this was an old thread. I tried accessing the forum on Chrome on my iPhone and it seems to work well.