• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Survey on Mobile Device Use for MBA Project

Hello All,

My name is Charles Caldwell, and I am a long time GTD'er (about 7 years now). I am currently working on my MBA at The George Washington University while also working full time as a Data Warehousing Manager. I am currently working on a project for my program in which we are analyzing usage and attitude trends towards mobile devices, and I wanted to tap into this community of folks to gather some data.

If any of you are interested in participating and would be kind enough to spare 15 minutes of your time, please fill out the survey which can be found at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=517891500086. The survey is completely anonymous, and no identifiable personal data will be gathered. I appreciate the help.

Yours Truly,

Charles Caldwell (AugCarr)
 
Top