• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Switching from iCal to Life Balance w Mac Treo

Hi all, I have big into my iCal synced to my Treo phone---but think it might be an improvement to switch to Life Balance. Anyway, true or not, I have a couple of questions for those of you who have done the switch.

I use MissingSync to sync my treo to my iCal now. Do I need a syncing program to sync Life Balance to Treo? And if so, what would that be? My Mac is a MacBook and it's new.

Will my info switch over when i plug my treo into my mac, open up Life Balance and click "sync"?

Do I have to re-enter all my calendar stuff?

Anyone like Life Balance?

If you got this far, thanks so much!

Trish
 
Forget it

Okay, forget my question. I already hate the thing---Life Balance. I am fine with what i have.
Trish
 
Top