• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Sync of Task (Action/Category) from Outlook <=> Blackb

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Hi,

Any suggestions on this one. I have been assigned a Blackberry for work and while it is great for email processing I can't seem to figure out how to get the category to come across so I can sort by context. I went to the field mapping and there is no appropriate field to map into on the Blackberry side. Please help, I don't want to have to carry 3 devices!

Thanks,
Brian
 
Perhaps you want to do a search on this Posting board for Blackberry. If I remember rightly, someone said you have to use it as you would use Act! (which also does not allow the use of categories). The method mentioned was to use a context code preceding each action, and then the alpha sort would group them together.

HTH,
Gordon
 
Top