• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Syncing Notes at Work - Outlook at Home????

  • Thread starter Thread starter alanbeaver
  • Start date Start date
A

alanbeaver

Guest
Hi,

I am working in as a consultant in an office whereby Notes is the norm... I need to be able to sync my Email & Calander at the office (Lotus Notes 6.5) with Outlook, so I can backup the email/calander in Outlook on my base computer.

I have not yet purchased a Palm/PDA/ etc as I am trying to determine the best way to do this.

I'd appreciate your help!

Alan
Singapore
 
Top