• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Syncing outlook from laptop to desktop

Is someone using a tool that works well to sync outlook between 2 computers on a network? Right now I am working my system on my laptop which goes to work with me and syncing to my pocket pc. I am looking for something reliable that would let me sync across to my desktop (not just copy pst files, I can do that manually). I don't think that using the phone would work that well because it would not sync all the fields. I need to be able to sync my tasks including some custom fields.

I am thinking about trying SynchPst - any experience with it?
 
lareaarnett;76143 said:
any experience with it?

No experience, but it seems a good tool. So thank you to share the information. Then there is also a trial possibility...I'd appreciate if you would keep us informed.

Actually, I cannot cooperate because my two pc works on different system. At work I use the outlook GTD system and at home I'm working on a Ubuntu/linux machine
 
Top