• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Tabbed Outlook

Hi, I released a new product (http://www.WindowTabs.com/outlook.html) a few months ago. I don't use GTD but several of my customers do, they like WindowTabs because it helps them organize all their open Outlook email windows and group email windows based on the projects they are working on.

I also saw this thread here in the GTD forums (http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2104&highlight=tabbed+outlook).

Maybe some of you will find it useful too. There is a free trial and a short video so you can see it in action http://www.WindowTabs.com/outlook.html

Email me if you have any questions, I will also keep an eye on this thread if anyone has any suggestions for how I can make WindowTabs more "GTD" friendly!
 
Top