• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Task Software for Windows Mobile

I need a task software program that will allow me to see tasks by reminder times. I deal with multiple deadlines and if I'm not being alerted about this or that, I will forget to the address them.

I find this works really well with the two minute rule, especially with projects that are delegated and actions that need to be addressed, but not at the time I enter them.

Outlook allows me to sort by reminder time, but not Windows Mobile. (I use a Motorola Q 9c).

I've been emailing the developer of ExtremeAgenda and their program does not allow this functionality either.

I don't want to put reminders on my calendar, since I'm trying to keep it limited only to appointments.

Does anybody have a suggestion of a program that would fit my needs and allows me to enter and edit tasks on my desktop as well as on my smartphone?

Thanks.
 
Top