Telephone call log - best procedure?

khskhs

Registered
I know that GTD recommends creating action items to return calls, but I am an attorney and need to keep a call log for telephone messages for several reasons. I use Outlook Tasks and Notes for most of my lists and reference info. I also use my Galaxy most of the time and use Touchdown for accessing Outlook. Originally I had a Word file and typed in the voice mails. Then I did that on a Task item so I could do it from my phone. It is a little cumbersome switching back and forth from voice mail to typing in the Task. Then I just started saving the voice mail audio but that fills up my phone, I didn't move them to my computer often enough, and the file name does not say who it is from. So then since I had visual voice mail I would forward both the audio and the text (never accurate and often funny voice to text transcriptions!) to my email account via email. The idea was to move those emails to an Outlook email folder for voice mails. But that is taking up more and more space and often the content is not that important - just that they called. So does any one have any suggestions for an easy way to keep a log of received telephone calls that can be handled on a smartphone? Thanks!