• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

The filing-drawer alphabet tabs

The "General Reference Filing" article in "Free articles" has a nice picture of a filing drawer with alphabet tabs in it (specifically the letter "S"). They're basically big cardboard dividers which help divide up your filing drawers and easily find each letter's files. I can't find them anywhere, on or off line. Can anyone give me a pointer? I'm in the UK, but I'm prepared to have the things shipped from anywhere.
 
Top