• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

The Mission Band - Next Actions / Errands on your wrist.

John Norris returns with a new Personal Information Device.

John Norris said:
Something Up My Sleeve!

Confession time:

When I'm on the move, I find my Hipster and Fobster a bit too far out of reach for the quick glance to keep me on track. Plus, if there is something crucial that I absolutley have to remind myself of, I'll write it on my.... hand.

Yup. Can't miss it there.

So streatching Hipster technology perhaps a bit too far, I've come up with what I call "The Mission Band". It is not just a big blank thing to write on, or my case a freckled hairy arm, but a tastefully done accent to one's wrist and memory.

Offered to you under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike License...so feel free to make it your own:

Mission Band pdf
Mission Band Open Office Draw file
You can find it at http://radio.weblogs.com/0114670/2006/07/19.html.
 
I have a way to inscribe microtype on twine, so all I do now is tie a string around my finger.
 
Top