• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

The Power of Lists

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdm
  • Start date Start date
M

mdm

Guest
Did you read the article?

http://www.davidco.com/coaches_corner.php?id=4&article=25

I'm just curious what kind of lists you have out there. I have a bunch of them. Trigger lists. Project lists. etc. I'm in sales and one of the more helpful lists is my 5 by 5 list. It includes the 5 top customers year to date (total sales). Top 5 decliners YTD, top 5 gainers YTD, top 5 prospects, and top 5 service issues.

There are others.. I keep them in the memo function on the palm. During weekly reviews, or what-to-do-next? time I bring them out.
 
Top