The wooden posts of Troy

TesTeq

Registered
GTD Forum addict too.

taxgeek said:
Good question Brent - for me, it's pure procrastination, justified by the fact that sometimes I pick up nuggets of info or motivation that help out with work. :)
OK, I admit I am the GTD Forum addict too.

V

Vramin

Gah, if it really bugs you...

If it really bugs you just put Troy on ignore or turn off the signatures in your control panel. If this is the first internet forum you have ever posted on then you need to get over it. Blowing your own horn in your sig is SOP. If you think it's disingenuous or spam, report it to the mods and move on.

I like Troy's posts, and his colorful sig (although I have not clicked the link).

TesTeq

Registered
GTD Forum - exceptional in quality of the contents and the style.

Vramin said:
If it really bugs you just put Troy on ignore or turn off the signatures in your control panel. If this is the first internet forum you have ever posted on then you need to get over it.
I have never said anything wrong about Troy's posts and I think he started some very interesting threads. So it is not the option to ignore him. I think now we all are happy with the form of his signature. So your comments are little late.

In my opinion the GTD Forum always was and always will be exceptional in quality of the contents, its style and the credibility of members.

mramm

Registered
Just don't talk about or question David Allen's background for his methods, or possible faith.

See posts about...oh wait, they were deleted by the admins.

Michael