• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Think positive

After reading a few threads, I wanted to introduce myself to this community.
I have been very inspired by many threads and have found very intelligent members contribute here.

As a CEO, I must set the example, be the best and never show weakness to my agents. By thinking positive, staying focused and working smart, I have found that everyone wins.

I look forward to sharing ideas with other forum members.

Best regards,

Richard
 
Here Here

Hi Richard,

I am a new member here and I couldn't agree with you more.
Best regards
 
Top