• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

ToDoList Software

  • Thread starter Thread starter mackubat
  • Start date Start date
M

mackubat

Guest
Hi,

has anyone tried a free app from AbstractSpoon called ToDoList? I'm giving it a whirl and i'd like to hear something about implementation of GtD in it.

I'm curious if it's worth of implementing and how do you syncing it with PDA (Palm)?

greets,
maciek
 
Look at Simple To Do List (www.todolistsoft.com) as well. I found it in Google, searching 'to do list software with
reminder'. It seems there is no sync with Palm, but I'm not sure, just started evaluating…
 
Top