• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

topic of ‘learning’ documenting myself in an attempt of trying to use these methods

"worth mind map about retention Learning technique"

I https://www.facebook.com/timothy.bo...dBCnGHzCu4sZTuaVBdg2ePHKJBbVbsxiWm3yo8tAUn7tl this facebook post was shared by myself.

where I wrote "
I did the type of test on this website for "determine what type of learner you are" literally was recommended by Ayub Malikand gave me the result multimodal I want to learn how I can best learn"

First purpose of this post - would be explaining that I have a neurological disorder Autism which affects my ability to learn.

So it specifically affects myself - with a worse ability being able to retain information, worse short term memory .

So I thought its worth I post a thread particularly about the topic of ‘learning’.

What are the ways that I can use ? studying something with repetition over - the classic way (but maybe also not best with my disorder).

‘There are only so many ways of learning.

Its worth I document myself in an attempt of trying to use these methods .

‘I was thinking is it worth - I add a hyper link search of a browser ‘learning’ to this post?

‘Its in my memory a previous user X @chrisstribbs - actually wrote to myself about the topic of ‘mind mapping’ using it for learning? So could be worth I search in tis group topic of ‘mind mapping’ - see if there are other user feed backs.

P.S.
1 What are the other methods of learning or learning techniques other than repetition?

these :https://www.bing.com/search?pglt=93...YOdIBCDE1MjlqMGoxqAIAsAIA&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=HCTS

@gtdstudente
@cfoley
@FocusGuy

this topic directly relates- to topics have been writing with with these users "

So I can update this thread - in attempt trial or test what works best for myself.

STN
 
Top