• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Transfer Outlook plug-in data

Unfortunately I have little technical background. What I am wanting to do is to be able to transfer my Outlook data in the GTD add-in to another computer with the same version of Outlook and add-in. Ideally I would do this with a pocket USB storage device. Is this possible, and if so is there anything special I need to know?

I"m sure this is a very basic question but any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance
 
Top