• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Tungsten E - how do I sync

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I'm using the Tungsten E and like it. I sync to Palm Desktop for my tasks which is great - very simple and a lot less over-engineered than Outlook.

However, I want to sync just my Outlook calendar to the tungsten.
Can I select just to sync the Outlook calendar from outlook, and everything else from Palm desktop.

Also, if I sync with my work outlook calendar, I don't want everyone who shares my diary seeing my "hard landscape" personal tasks. I also don't want to have to mark each one private every time. Any ideas? Can I run two calendars maybe on the Tungsten?

any help appreciated....
Thanks
Tim
 
Top