• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Understanding where things go, setting up the workflow

I was wondering how to set up this workflow:

1. Mail arrives (or is sent)
2. I select "Action" and make the appropriate classifications
3. The mail is stored in the Inbox under "@Action"
4. When the task is Completed the mail is automatically moved to the Reference folder.

This is because I have limited space on in my mail box due to corporate restrictions, can't store all the old mail there as tasks are completed.

Thanks in advance!
 
Top