• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

usefulness of GTD Outlook Add-in with Outlook 2010?

Is the GTD Outlook Add-in still considered a useful GTD tool even though, from what I've read, the dayweekmonthtask view won't work with Outlook 2010? (Apparently it works with Outlook 2003 and 2007.) Is this a big deal? (I'm new to GTD and am looking for simple, useful software to help implement it. Since I use Outlook 2010 for my emails I thought I may as well go with the "official" GTD add-in, but then I read that there's a problem with the dayweekmonthtask view, which struck me as a potentially big problem. Am I missing something here?) Thanks!
 
Top