• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

using excel for gtd

Hi,

I'm disappointed of oultiners available for ppc.

I noticed some of us are using excel for implementing gtd.

Could you please share your thoughts - do you prefer excel over oultiners, and how you use excel for gtd.

It would be great if some could attach a pictures of their sheets.

tia.
 
tia,

I started GTD with Excel. I had one file with a separate tab for each context: office, home, errands, waiting for, someday/maybe, etc.

There's not much more to say about it. It takes about 2 minutes to set up. I kept it open all day long.

Do you have any specific questions?

I now use Outlook tasks with the GTD add-in and a Palm Tungsten T2.

moises
 
Top