• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Using Microsoft Access with GTD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Has anyone created an Access database for getting things done? I don't have Outlook at work so I am trying to create a workaround in Access.
 
Access

At one point in time I was writing a web PIM which followed all the GTD concepts, but life and requirements got in the way and the project fell off track. I have recently gotten back into GTD and I am working on a stand-alone app that uses a Microsoft Access database backend. The database is rather full-fledged, and lends itself better to having an application GUI sitting on top of it rather than casual use, but I would be happy to throw it your way if you like....or you can just wait for me to finish the app.
 
Top