• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

using MITs which I haven't felt like I haven't properly been doing -Why shouldn't I now instead try to devote myself to Leos system entirely?

Whether the MIT method by Leo is worth it?

1732458247098.png
' here is a type of image low resolution - type of lists on index card for MITs

Following my previous post literally about the capture habit (which was un responded to yet by @Wilson Ng - who recommends using MITs )

"I sort of feel since trying using MITs , as shown in picture for a short time - personally - I've felt like the way I have been doing them (which is probably not 100% same as Leo recommended - where was writing in book using MITs in addition to a [whole type of habit system in his book - which I haven't felt like I haven't properly been able to master learn implement.

35 instead of using index cards - could be better for myself just to document tasks in a list manager

Why shouldn't I now instead try to devote myself to Leos system entirely?

'Hurt thread on desk

Or 11 - update forum with examples binders etd ' 16 think solution problem focus entirely leo system

Or try share problems feeling recently having with MIT's tasks -

'worth update MIT article by leo 10 so - immediate contradory (contradictory)

Came to mind - something leo wrote as option is system focused mostly - on routines as suppose to MIT method could be worth going on '
 
Top