• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Using Outlook on the Pocket PC Using the GTD Add-on in Outlook on the PC

  • Thread starter Thread starter markdfritz
  • Start date Start date
M

markdfritz

Guest
Help!

I am using the Add-on for getting the GTD project and action category views in Outlook on the PC. However, when I sync to my pocket PC - I only get the category views (or the next action views). Does anyone know of any way (additional software, etc) that I can get both project and category views on the Pocket PC (just like I have on the PC).

Thanks
Mark
 
Top