• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Using the PDF GTD Organizer

Morning.

Just downloaded the 2021 GTD PDF Organizer. A 30-second glance makes me think I can work easily online in the editable PDF. And probably print out select pages at will. Would be interested in hearing of the experiences of others with this tool.

Happy New Year,
Arc
 
Got as far as appointments yesterday. The Actions/Info column next to Appointments really adds a dimension and depth to the idea of both project management and next actions. I immediately identified next actions and acted on them for my two appointments for today. I guess I am saying that this workbook moves GTD from theory to implementation, and I really like "seeing it in 3D".
 
Top