Video Podcasts

DavidRParker

Registered
I've only managed to pick up some of the "Two Minutes with David Allen" podcasts as videos on my iPod (Dealing with email, At least you have a wagon, Prioritising with GTD, and The Weekly Review). Can the remaining four be picked us as video podcasts? What about all the other video feeds on the Connect site - can those be made available as video podcasts?

David (there's a lot of us about!)

Lisa Peake

Registered
Thanks for your suggestions

Hi Folks,

The other videos are currently not available in the podcast feed, but we appreciate your input! I'll keep you posted if our thinking on that shifts in any way.

Lisa

mavakil

Registered
& also more videos as well, currently there're too few videos available :cry:

Arif
Bangalore, India

Ps. Lisa, thanks for reactivating my account :)

M

Mike.Sale

Visuals vs Video

Knowing as much as I do about the work that goes into producing a video to your standards, I would instead prefer "enhanced" podcasts with visuals or more supporting exemplar materials (e.g. real lists, diagrams, photos of desks, filing cabinets, "show notes" in mindmap form, etc.) as attachments.

Mike

David Rainey

Registered
The idea of a multimedia podcast with example lists, slides etc, is great.

Out of curiousity, how complex is it to port the web video to iPod/avi format? I do this myself for internal training seminars captured on Livemeeting, I had thought it would be quite straightforward.

The problem with streaming only is that my time spent @computer is quite busy enough, and I quite fancy the idea of an @ipod context! :)

Rgds
David