• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

voo2do

Has anyone tried using voo2do (http://voo2do.com/) to implement gtd? I've been happily using plain text files syncing with Palm for about 2 years now and just came across voo2do and it looks really good for doing gtd (sad to see there's no palm sync but I could probably create it myself using their built in api if it seemed worth it).

If anyone has tried voo2do for gtd, I'd love to hear your experiences.

Best regards,

Rangi
 
Top