• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Wall Street Journal Article

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
The 9/8/04 WSJ has an interesting article on page B1, "To-Do Lists Can Take More time Than doing, But That Isn't the Point." It doesn't mention "Getting Things Done," but does include that exact phrase when making a distinction between list-making and action-taking.
 
well you guys need a dotcom boom to refer to wsj online daily. :-)

till the next bust that is.
 
I thought the it was a pointless piece.

It seems like the people were clearly borderline compulsive.

Obviously at the point you start making lists of lists you are getting carried away.

I do occassionally carry things on a list (especially my "at home" list) for some time. It just means I have more to do at that location then time and it does not have as high a priority as other items. Its on the list and I'll get to when I can. Why worry so much?
 
Top