• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Waterfield Designs Bags

Not sure how many of you have seen the awesome bags that Gary at Waterfield is making...but they are really wonderful. Check them out at sfbags.com and you won't be disappointed. I use a number of their products and can't find anything wrong with the amazing craftsmanship and attention to detail.
 
Thanks

Wow, thanks for the tip. I've been looking for a great bag or two to carry my Amazon Kindle and bought 2 of the 3 they have! Virtually NOBODY else is making anything for the Kindle yet and EVERYONE hates the cover that comes with it.

Yippeee!
 
gwelch;57181 said:
Not sure how many of you have seen the awesome bags that Gary at Waterfield is making...but they are really wonderful. Check them out at sfbags.com and you won't be disappointed. I use a number of their products and can't find anything wrong with the amazing craftsmanship and attention to detail.

I've had a WF bag for my IBM T42 for 3+ years or so. Love the bag. The arm strap is the most comfortable I've ever had. My one quibble is that it doesn't fit the T60. In other words, its a very custom fit. I can't speak as to other models, but if the T42 bag was slightly bigger it would work perfectly for my T60 also.

--Adam
 
Top