• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Web apps ---> Mobile phone

  • Thread starter Thread starter dyofanto
  • Start date Start date
D

dyofanto

Guest
Are there any web aps such as Web Calendar or Remember The Milk that can be used to have GTD on computer or at mobile phone when you not be in front of computer?
I think I do not need a PDa because I have a computer at work and at home but sometimes, to time to time, need to consult my calendar or tasks, so I think Mobile Phone will be a good gadget to do it.
 
Top