• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

web fax service : send2fax.com

I use it and it's pretty good.

Note that I use the simple, low volume plan. I barely get faxes these days but it's still nice to have a fax number.

It's a lot cheaper than say, efax.com

If you have high volume faxes though, i've heard that efax might be more reliable.

But for my needs (I get at MOST 10 faxes a month and i send out even less) it works great (and it's cheap).
 
Cheaper than free?

:?: I'm a little corn-fused here.

eFax has two flavors:
* paid (>20 faxes/month) - $12.95 (USD) per month, with local #.
* free (<20 faxes/month) - don't cost nuthin', but you don't get a local #.

As a matter of fact, it looks like their limit is now increased past the 20-fax max.

I have a free one (that I maxed out at work), and a paid one with a local number (in my state) that my wife and I use for our business. Really handy...haven't had to use paper faxes for >2 years.
 
Top