Webinar - Guided MindSweep

Barb

Registered
Wow...I'm the one that asked for this because I always stare stupidly at the blank page and rarely get more than one or two things down.

Today, with Kelly, I got TWO PAGES of stuff! Will have a much longer processing session at the end of today than I normally do.

Thanks, Kelly!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Thanks for suggesting this topic Barb!

I love doing mindsweeps, especially when I take the pressure off myself to "do" everything I write down. So freeing.

Here are the articles I suggested:

Workflow Diagram
Mindsweep Trigger lists
And a member asked for the Project Planning Trigger list

The recording of the Webinar will be up on the home page soon. I'm sorry the time does not work out for all. Hopefully the recordings will suffice for those of you who can't join live!

Other topics in my queue for Connect member-only webinars:
Outlook - setup, tips & tricks
Lotus Notes - setup, tips & tricks
OmniFocus - setup, tips & tricks
Natural Planning Model - walking through a project
Each of the 11 steps of Weekly Review
Email management

I posted a poll (not very scientific, I know, on the time zone issue) but please give me an idea of what would work best for you.

Cheers,
Kelly

DavidRParker

Registered
Superb webinar!

Thanks for another superb webinar. What I think really added to this one (I didn't make it for the Guided Weekly Review one) was the technology that provides the audio direct without having to dial in - that's a real boon for us here in the UK and over the rest of the world.

Anyone who's querying the value of GTD Connect should weigh up what it would have cost for 1:1 coaching session which this in effect was.

Great work, Kelly!

Best wishes
Dave

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
The recording of this is now in the Archives

On the home page of Connect, you will find the link to the Archive for the Guided Mindsweep. It will ask for a few simple registration details, which is for security purposes, since this is a Connect member-exclusive.

Enjoy!