Weekly Review Challenge (May 2014)

Jenn

Registered
:) Of course now the formatting works.....just like when IT comes to fix your computer problem....

MikeP

Registered
I knocked this Weekly Review out on Friday before leaving the office and starting my weekend. I had the best intentions of posting over the weekend but it was too nice outside so I concentrated on some projects that needed to get done like cleaning the pool, setting some fence poles, and gardening.

Earlier this week I started re-doing my Processing and Weekly Review checklists so this was the first WR with the new checklist and I think it was a bit smoother as I was able to work through it in order for a change. There is still some clean up to do but it is mostly formatting and adding some numbers to flag when the SMB monthly / quarterly / annually lists need to be looked at.

I have managed to journal each week day and printed out last week's entries with the intent of reviewing them as part of my WR but that didn't happen. Maybe I'll get to that today so I don't have two weeks to go through this week.

Something that really helped my WR was my decision to improve my processing (email and physical in box) as part of our internal 14 day GTD Challenge. There are a few items in each right now but it is 8:30 on Monday morning so I'm not concerned or starting the week with a nagging feeling that something is lurking in either of them.

Mike

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
And the winner of the May Weekly Review challenge is . . . Popeye! Congratulations on winning the prize of a free month of GTD Connect. I'll send you an email with confirmation that your GTD Connect membership has been extended by a month.

Popeye

Registered
Well, thanks for drawing me as the winner of May Weekly Review. I seldom win prize competitions, so it is very funny to win sometimes. :)

But the more important thing here - with this competition - is to read about other forum members reflections when they are struggling with their WR:s.. that is the real "prize", if you know what I mean. Always an eye opener. Always something to learn.

But one more time. Thanks for drawing me as the winner of May WR.... :)

OF user

Registered
I have not missed a weekly review in a long time. Sometimes my reviews are more thorough than at other times. I could not survive doing nothing at all.