• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

What is GTDCoordinator?

Yesterday I saw a twitter from GTDCoachKelly about GTD Coordinator that was being rolled out at Staples stores.

RT @GTDGear: Full roll out of the GTD Coordinator paper planner and refills in all Staples stores today! #fb

What is this product? Could someone from DavidCo tell us more about this?
 
Okay . . . just saw it at my local Staples store. They still had it in the delivery containers but I got to look at it. Nice to know that I can now go to a Staples store and buy one . . .
 
I was into Staples today and saw just two Coordinators on the highest shelf in the At-a-Glance section of paper products. I didn't see any changes other than the color of the tabs. Same cover and pages, it seems.
 
Top