What seems to be Avoiding needs a. . . .

What about a trash can for "finally let go" of what is being avoided?

Maybe if what is being avoided is playing on our minds, a system for things that have your attention.

Do we need a hug for the guilt of avoiding things so long?

What would be the effect of pausing to reflect on the consequences of continuing to avoid?

We have been avoiding for so long, it would be a shame to break our avoidance streak.

What is the opportunity cost of avoiding? What is the opportunity cost of ceasing to avoid?

Is there a difference between avoiding and forgetting, and who is that difference visible to?

Have we avoided so long that the person who asked us a favour forgot they did so?

Can we avoid in a different way? Maybe there is another path to success.

Aren't we always avoiding everything that we are not doing right now?

What about a trash can for "finally let go" of what is being avoided?

Maybe if what is being avoided is playing on our minds, a system for things that have your attention.

Do we need a hug for the guilt of avoiding things so long?

What would be the effect of pausing to reflect on the consequences of continuing to avoid?

We have been avoiding for so long, it would be a shame to break our avoidance streak.

What is the opportunity cost of avoiding? What is the opportunity cost of ceasing to avoid?

Is there a difference between avoiding and forgetting, and who is that difference visible to?

Have we avoided so long that the person who asked us a favour forgot they did so?

Can we avoid in a different way? Maybe there is another path to success.

Aren't we always avoiding everything that we are not doing right now?
@cfoley,

Agree with all of those possibilities . . . mostly referring to potential "Push-Back" stuff . . . any insights regarding dreaded "Push-Back" Next Actions?

When anticipating some degree of 'friction'/'dread-factor' whether it be in: Tools, People, 'Run-Around,' imbedded for a particular Next Action etc.
@gtdstudente Do you LOVE brushing your teeth? I don't. Do I "push back" brushing? No, because of unpleasant consequences. If you can "push back" Next Actions then they are not so important. So put them in a trash can as @cfoley suggests.

@gtdstudente Do you LOVE brushing your teeth? I don't. Do I "push back" brushing? No, because of unpleasant consequences. If you can "push back" Next Actions then they are not so important. So put them in a trash can as @cfoley suggests.
@TesTeq,

Exactly . . . only doing dreaded items to avoid negative consequences . . . otherwise Trash . . . without a second of GTD thought!

Thank you very much sir