What's the Differnce between MAP and GTD?

A

Anonymous

I attended one of David's seminars about 14 years ago and I have the tape seminar for Managing Actions and Projects (MAP). What is the differnce between MAP, GTD, and Ready for Anything?

Bill

DavidAllen

GTD Connect
Nothing, really... though it's a major new thing....

The basics are the same. What's not is how we've ensured the universatlity of the information to map with the realities of your current world...

David

whkratz

Registered
Re: Nothing, really... though it's a major new thing....

DavidAllen said:
The basics are the same. What's not is how we've ensured the universatlity of the information to map with the realities of your current world...

David
Whoa, David. English please. What in the world do you really mean? I've been with you since MAP days, and I don't really see any different "mapping".

C

Cikub

Re: Nothing, really... though it's a major new thing....

whkratz said:
DavidAllen said:

David
Whoa, David. English please. What in the world do you really mean? I've been with you since MAP days, and I don't really see any different "mapping".

Ironically, I think he's trying to say "We changed the way we talk about some things so they make sense to more people." :wink:

ext555

Registered
That would be my guess also. -- MAP tapes talked about "new technology" that 's now commonplace and he has made quite a few things sound much simpler.

Practice makes perfect I guess :wink: