• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Where are the archives?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
How do we access the archived posting board?

Why is this board so poorly attended?
 
Why is this board so poorly attended

I for one am very happy with the board, particularly since the software changes. I may be guilty of not posting often, but I see new posts every day, and many of them are very useful.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their ideas on GTD!
 
Board attendance

I must say too, I visit this board almost daily, but only log in occassionally. Sorry for misleading y'all!

Gordon - in Canada
 
Top