Where are the quotes??????

larea

Registered
So I realize I was out for a few months and then it took me a while to notice, but I just realized the quotes were gone!

This same thing happened to me when I was a child and my goldfish died. My mother put everything away and it took me a few months to notice...

tawaters

Registered
Quotes

They don't come through in the RSS feeds anymore, but like Barb said, they're still available. (I assumed it was David's tweets you're referring to)

Tom

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hi GTD Connect members,

The Random Quotes are still on the home page, right side at the bottom.

But David Allen's tweets stopped showing up in the What's New section. We're working on getting that feed restored.

Best,
John

DenaDahilig

Registered
Died laughing!

larea;100748 said:
This same thing happened to me when I was a child and my goldfish died. My mother put everything away and it took me a few months to notice...

Is this the same larea who scored a 75% observer in the Cognitive Survey?!?!? If so, oh, my dear, you made me laugh at the irony!

Maybe you're like me... we notice all of the details but the big picture sometimes eludes us? It's like looking for my sunglasses when they're on top of my head.

:D

Dena

larea

Registered
I didn't make that particular connection, but it is a bit ironic.......

I guess I must have been observing something else??????

My ability to focus on something is only matched by my ability to ignore the obvious......plus at the time I was likely reading 5-10 books a week! (and I wonder why I don't remember much about certain parts of my childhood)

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
David's tweets are back

We've got the Twitter feed from David Allen showing up in the What's New section again. Enjoy!