• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Windows Mobile Plug In- Facade, Fusion, or Other

Hi, Everyone- I recently switched to a Moto Q 9c Windows Mobile phone. I'm looking for a plug in better than the one built in, especially one that plays well with the GTD Add In. I've looked at Agenda One Fusion and SBSH Facade. Any thoughts regarding these two or maybe an additional option. Thanks.. Bart
 
SPB Diary

I have SPB Diary and like the way that it works. I believe that you can download a short trial version to get a feel for it.
 
Top