• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Windows/Palm Solution for Printing Hard Landscape/NA's????

Greetings,

I posted this on the "Gear, Gadgets, Software and Toys" side of this forum as well, but I'm reposting here because I have become so frustrated trying to find a solution.

Can anyone recommend a windows program that syncs with palm OS5 devices that can print clean/pretty daily, weekly, monthly hard landscape calendars along side NA's? I used to use daytimer and Anytime Deluxe, but the former is no longer exists and I don't think that Anytime Deluxe syncs reliably with OS5 devices. Outlook does not give me the full text of events entered and also doesn't print task notes very well.

I find the palm great to work from, but for planning/brain storming, I really crave paper and pen and scribbling...

Thanks,
Dwight...
 
Top