• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Women's Notetaker Wallet

There is a new GTD product available from DavidCo - Women's Notetaker Wallet.

It is slightly larger then the standard Notetaker Wallet and I think its size is good for car registration documents used in Poland (3" wide). But it is for women :-(

Dear DavidCo,

Can we expect Men's Notetaker Wallet?

Best regards,

People with big car registration documents :-)
 
Darla

I think that Testeq would like a Men's notetaker wallet that is the right size for the Polish drivers licence. I don't know if there is a business case for production of this as far as Davidco is concerned, it would depend on demand.

Pixlz
 
Where have you found it?

darlakbrown;46119 said:
There already is a Men's Notetaker Wallet.

Could you please specify where you've found it?

I am not looking for a standard tiny Notetaker Wallet but the real Men's Notetaker Wallet about the size of the Women's Notetaker Wallet.
 
Top