• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Workflow diagram as pdf

  • Thread starter Thread starter Renger
  • Start date Start date
R

Renger

Guest
Hi
Can anybody give me the link to the workflow diagram as pdf-file (I can't find it anymore in the board nor on the homepage).

Thanks

Renger
 
Workflow Diagram as Wall Paper

Is there anyway we can save the Workflow pdf as wall paper on the computer?
 
Wallpaper

Yes, use Adobe Standard to save the file as HTML-file, open it in your browser and right-click for wallpaper.
If you don't have Adobe Standard (is not Adobe Reader) than I can send you the files (I don't know how to submit files to the forum).

Renger
 
Top