Your GTD Connect Team

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hello GTD Connect Members,

I wanted to give you an update on the GTD Connect Team here at David Allen Company. The best way to reach us is still connect@davidco.com, but some of the faces behind the scenes have changed.

As some of you may have heard at the GTD Summit, we've needed to slim our staff down and reshuffle some people around. Two of the Connect team members that many of you have interfaced with, Carla and Sarah, are no longer with DAC. They are both incredibly talented women and we are grateful for all they did for Connect.

As a GTD Coach & Presenter, I have always been active on Connect. And now, with the launch of our new GTD Mastering Workflow Interactive e-learning course, I am now heading up all of DAC's Interactive Education, including managing all of the content on GTD Connect. So you'll still see lots of me, and the other DAC staff, on the Forums and In The Trenches. And of course, we'll be wrangling the Man Himself on any great content he can offer Connect Members. I'm also open to your suggestions about what you would like more or less of on Connect. So please feel free to email that to me at gtdinteractive@davidco.com

Working closely with me is Laura Criswell, who is the primary person who will respond to your inquiries, membership questions and technical issues. She is a sweetheart and will be happy to help you in any way she can. Our intention is to reply to all phone and email inquiries within one business day. If Laura cannot handle your request, she will escalate it to our fabulous IT and Web teams, who will crawl out of their caves to lend their brains to a solution.

We are grateful that GTD Connect is still thriving, even in this challenging economy. If there is anything we can do to support you, please let us know.

Cheers,

Kelly & The GTD Connect Team

Barb

Registered
Great!

Kelly, although I'm sorry to hear about Carla and Sarah, you'll be GREAT at managing the Connect content! So many of us think and re-think our expenses these days and I have a good feeling you'll ramp up the value of our memberships!

If DavidCo. educed staff by 40%, that's a heavy hit. Those of you that are left may even sometimes question if remaining behind is worse than being laid off. But take heart--doing more with less can be a big growth experience and open everyone's eyes to creative solutions you might never have seen under "normal" circumstances. In fact, "doing more with less" might make an interesting forum topic...sharing ideas about how we are all coping with these wild changes in our lives might be helpful.

I'm sure I'm speaking for most Connect members--we are very glad to have you!

GTDWorks

Registered
Carla was a terrific help to me with a recent software issue relating to how the site processed my VISA account. She worked overtime and really reflected a very positive face for Davidco. I'll miss her around these parts!