Taming Clutter

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Clutter is in the eye of the beholder. In this new webinar, Coach Kelly Forrister will lead you through creative ways to decide if you have any clutter, and ways to approach whatever amount you may have.

Fri, Apr 21, 2017 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT

Registration link in the webinars section on the right side of the GTD Connect home page.

Oogiem

Registered
I SO need this, clutter is becoming an overwhelming tide, all sorts, mental, physical,projects, things etc. etc. etc.

My only concern is that 21 April is L Day, the first day that up to 53 ewes will start lambing, all at once at the same time! (We synchronized cycles on all 53) ((It seemed like a good idea at the time)) (((Sheep Happens, and research that on paper looks great in practice may be a big "oh Sh**" )))

Jodie E. Francis

GTD Novice
It's funny, I never realized that with a functioning GTD system, clutter simply goes away. Visual reminders of next actions (or decisions yet unmade) are no longer required once everything is processed into a system of next action lists.

Great webinar- thanks!

Ravine61

GTD'R 4 Life
Just a "shout out" to Kelly, for the "Taming Clutter" April Webinar that she lead us thru....it was like a fire got lit under me Kelly, since participating in this webinar! You gave me the organizational "push" and motivation to tackle some of my most difficult organizational projects around my home....I feel like I have accomplished some projects that were totally lurking for me over several years! Thank you again for an excellent webinar, that inspired me to utilize the GTD system to successfully complete important home projects!