2011 goals

TesTeq

Registered
Wait until December?

Malahov;86354 said:
Are you ready to share your goals for 2011?

Wouldn't it be safer to wait until December, see what had happened in 2011 and then announce your goals for the passed year? :)

pxt

Registered
During December last year, I spent the month doing my first Yearly Review.

I ended up making 1 or 2 goals per Area of Focus, plus a single major goal.

I didn't particularly plan it that way, but was quite happy with the result.

padma

Registered
Hi,
My goal in 2011 is finding a long-term job which is involving in finance, banking. I'm doing many part-time jobs now, but nothing would go into my CV to get a better job.
I'm 24 now, really want to get married this year because it's good year for me. My big goal is finding someone ready to marry me. Any volunteers :mrgreen:

TesTeq

Registered
Happy marriage requires two people with the same plan.

padma;86479 said:
My goal in 2011 is finding a long-term job which is involving in finance, banking.

Finance? Banking? I would prefer to be a lion tamer! :)

padma;86479 said:
I'm 24 now, really want to get married this year because it's good year for me. My big goal is finding someone ready to marry me. Any volunteers.

I do not know if it is a good plan to get married this year. I think happy marriage requires two people with the same plan.

annewalsh

Registered
@Padma - there's your project for you...

Hi Padma..

See you want to get married this year...so what would "wild success" look like? and of course...WHAT'S THE NEXT ACTION! :)

delittlehales

Registered
padma;86479 said:
Hi,
My goal in 2011 is finding a long-term job which is involving in finance, banking. I'm doing many part-time jobs now, but nothing would go into my CV to get a better job.
I'm 24 now, really want to get married this year because it's good year for me. My big goal is finding someone ready to marry me. Any volunteers :mrgreen:

Please don't hurry the married "state". It not be married that is important, it being married to someone you love that is important.