Any Danish GTD'ers here?

larsh

GTD Connect
Hi all,

I'd be very interested in getting in touch with any Danish GTD'ers if any of you spend your time here as well?

If you're a Danish GTD'er, please reply here or send me a quick e-mail at lars.henriksen@gmail.com to get in touch as I'd be very interested in sharing experiences. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Lars

Update 2015: Still looking and today we also have a Danish GTD User Group on LinkedIn! You can find it here: https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=4300396

KNielsen

Registered
Hey Lars,

Great to meet you in here as well! Hopefully more will join and share GTD-practice - especially with regards to a Scandinavian worklife - and maybe meet up.

TesTeq

Registered
Taking into account that the world becomes "hygge-obsessed" it would be interesting to hear some comments about GTD applicability in the "hygge environment" from people who grew up in the happiest country in the world. ;-)

Poland is somehow a Denmark neighbour via Bornholm. ;-)

KNielsen

Registered
GTD applicability in the "hygge environment"
I am not not sure how the international community is talking about "hygge"/hooga - and actually it is not something we danes have meta-discussions about, why we want it, or what it can do for the soul :D. It might be a whole thread worthy

Maybe I would say, with regards to GTD, that You can't "hygge" with a gazillion things on your mind!

In this I would maybe say that hygge is an atmosphere created by being guilt-free present with a small group of people (often friend or family) AND/OR some good food, sweets, coffee, tea, beer (you name it) - often seen through a slow-pace activity. I.e. shifting into a lower gear, fully emerging yourself in the situation, and enjoying the moment/food/coffee with or without a good conversation going.

TesTeq

Registered
Maybe I would say, with regards to GTD, that You can't "hygge" with a gazillion things on your mind!

In this I would maybe say that hygge is an atmosphere created by being guilt-free present with a small group of people (often friend or family) AND/OR some good food, sweets, coffee, tea, beer (you name it) - often seen through a slow-pace activity. I.e. shifting into a lower gear, fully emerging yourself in the situation, and enjoying the moment/food/coffee with or without a good conversation going.
Thank you! I love it! If you don't mind I will quote your answer on my Polish blog.

KNielsen

Registered
Thank you! I love it! If you don't mind I will quote your answer on my Polish blog.
Proze bardzo! (I have two grand parents living in Gdansk :) .. )

If other Danes would like to add something or providing correcting comments, please feel free.