Areas of Focus

Borisoff

Registered
sdann;59899 said:
I spent the weekend working on my horizons of focus. Once I decided to not interconnect all the levels and to just work on them as they are defined, I finished them off rather quickler. I also relistened to the Horizons of Focus teleseminar, in which David said that the areas of focus can be used as a checklist to see that you are touching upon all your responsibilities and roles.

It is interesting to see how quickly I wanted a neat compact system, when I should've been more relaxed and abstract about it. I know my horizons all work together; there just aren't any lines connecting one to the other. The only higher horizons that I see being linked together in the future are goals & objectives with projects. That will need to be done during my next hof session.

I feel more relaxed just having it all identified.

Great! Can I suggest that you do not plan any HOF sessions to plan your HOFs :) Just imagine, you can do it anytime anywhere. Just be sure to collect the results and update your goals&project list accordingly. I find I'm the most productive in my HOFs when driving :cool: