Calendar refill for Junior Coordinator?

wcartmill

Registered
Any idea where I might still get a 2013 calendar refill for junior size GTD Cooridnator notebook? Apparently not available on GTD site.

johnmcoulter

Registered
Staples

wcartmill;105553 said:
Any idea where I might still get a 2013 calendar refill for junior size GTD Cooridnator notebook? Apparently not available on GTD site.

You may still be able to find one in a Staples store. They carry the Coordinator refills and might still have some in stock.

wcartmill

Registered
Yep. Staples had Junior refill ($18.95). A bit pricey for what you get. I wonder if an UN-dated calendar refill could be developed, so wouldn't have the cost of running a new, yr specific, refill every yr?

mcogilvie

Registered
wcartmill;105699 said:
Yep. Staples had Junior refill ($18.95). A bit pricey for what you get. I wonder if an UN-dated calendar refill could be developed, so wouldn't have the cost of running a new, yr specific, refill every yr?

This may surprise you, but the companies that produce and sell paper calendars would prefer that you buy a new one every year. :)

wcartmill

Registered
Ah yes...... but I'd still need a new one every year, even an undated one. But with an undated one, company wouldn't have to re-date it for new yr, could print larger batches(since won't "outdate"), allow someone to buy it mid-year without having to toss out half the calendar. Also, I wonder if David Allen Co plans to offer Junior size next year? It seems if they give their name to a product it should offer it on website?

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hello, we're looking into a replacement for the letter and junior size Coordinators for 2014. The Coordinator was made by At-A-Glance, but it has been discontinued. Some Staples may still have remaining stock.

We'll keep you posted on plans for 2014.

wcartmill

Registered
I recently resurrected my leather Time Design zippered planner. Just punched new holes and use the Jr Coordinator calendar refill in it. It's really stood the test of time, and still nice looking after a little leather conditioner. I like the zipper, so things don't fall out. D-rings might be a nice update. I'll look forward to seeing a new GTD planner in 2014.................Thanks John, for the heads up.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
wcartmill;105979 said:
I recently resurrected my leather Time Design zippered planner.

Ah, that takes me down memory lane. I carried a Time Design planner for years. Only gave it up gradually as I started using the Palm Pilot more.

lito0

Registered
GTD Coordinator for 2014

John Forrister;105872 said:
Hello, we're looking into a replacement for the letter and junior size Coordinators for 2014. The Coordinator was made by At-A-Glance, but it has been discontinued. Some Staples may still have remaining stock.

We'll keep you posted on plans for 2014.

Will there be a GTD Coordinator kit for 2014? I have been using it for several years now, and it has been invaluable.

Thanks!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
lito0;109998 said:
Will there be a GTD Coordinator kit for 2014? I have been using it for several years now, and it has been invaluable.

Thanks!

Hello Mario,

There will not be a GTD Coordinator for 2014. We are working on an exciting replacement product though that should serve your needs. We'll announce it on GTDTimes.com when it's available later this fall. You can also write to customerservice@davidco.com and ask to be notified when it's released.

Kelly

Dmitry Kultaev

Registered
John Forrister;105995 said:
Ah, that takes me down memory lane. I carried a Time Design planner for years. Only gave it up gradually as I started using the Palm Pilot more.

Hi John,

Is there PDF and/or scans of how Time Design planner pages were organized? I am curios as I heard a lot about this "seem to be pre-GTD" planner.

Dmitry

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Dmitry Kultaev;110013 said:
Hi John,

Is there PDF and/or scans of how Time Design planner pages were organized? I am curios as I heard a lot about this "seem to be pre-GTD" planner.

Dmitry

Hi Dmitry,

There are a couple of pictures on these two pages of the Time/System site. Unfortunately they do not show much detail.

http://www.timesystem.us/default.asp
http://www.timesystem.us/Day_Planner_System_s/2.htm

And there is a list of forms on this page:
http://www.timesystem.us/pindex.asp
When you click on any individual form, it loads a page that lets you zoom in on a more detailed view.

From what I can see, the design of the forms is very similar to how it was years ago when I used that system.

I hope that helps.

John

gaylerobin1

Registered
Junior Coordinator replacement available?

Is the replacement product for the GTD Coordinator available now? I didn't see an announcement yet on GTDTimes, and I'll need to purchase a 2014 calendar very soon.

Thank you,
Gayle

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
gaylerobin1;111623 said:
Is the replacement product for the GTD Coordinator available now? I didn't see an announcement yet on GTDTimes, and I'll need to purchase a 2014 calendar very soon.

Thank you,
Gayle

Hi Gayle,

Good timing on this question! Yes, we just made the 2014 GTD Organizer available, and will be announcing it on GTD Times and the Productive Living newsletter this coming week. Here's a link:
https://secure.davidco.com/store/catalog/2014-GTD-ORGANIZER-PDF-DOWNLOAD-p-16979.php

It's in letter size (8 1/2" x 11"), but can be printed to other sizes. However, we're also doing a version that's formatted specifically in the junior size (5 1/2" x 8 1/2"). That junior version will be available in week and a half or so. I'll post a link here as soon as it's ready.

mhm802

Registered
this looks brilliant! I've been mostly electronic for the last year or so (and successfully), but the ability to print this off on high quality paper (I'm a fountain pen user) might just lure me back to paper for the sheer pleasure of it.