category lists

A

Anonymous

here goes

@agenda (prefix name with @ in the task like @alice @ted) -- but often many of the items in this category is taken care of in @calls and @email below. -- usually best use for @agenda is for monthly management meeting or weekly meetings with individual or group staff.

@calls

@computer (doesn't matter home or work -- usually have a zip disk with me with work i need on either) -- drafting reports, putting together spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations etc.

@email (separate from computer as i have a blackberry so i can crash thru a lot of emails while traveling)

@errands/store

@home office (bills/mortgage/financial planning/filing at home/some calls that need info that i have at home rather than with me

@home (stuff at home not in home office -- yard/fix it jobs, etc)

@online -- web browsing -- some email where attachments are necessary

@rd/rev/decide -- general category for reading / reviewing/planning/deciding items -- if somethings stays too long in here it will start to putrefy and stink, so it's a dangerous parking place for next actions.

@wtg -- waiting on stuff (i also put delegated projects in here.

i keep someday/maybes and project lists elsewhere so not to clutter up todo application in palm with anything but next actions.

@office (don't use this one much except when i need to run a big copy job or something that requires stuff i have in the office and not elsewhere)